- Everyone in the room will have more sober/clean time than me and will be thinking, "I know more than her, what can she say that I have not heard before?"
- That my presentation will be over in 20 minutes and then I won't know what to do.
- That my pants will fall off.
- That I will hear mummers later in the day about how awful it was.
- That since the workshop is on humility, God will use it to humble me in some awful way that brings pain and embarrassment but teaches me what God wants me to learn.
- That several people will walk out during the middle.
- That no one will come.
- That too many will come.