Monday, April 22, 2013

For some reason, I just decided to open my blog.  I decided to read the comments.  The last one says that I did not ask permission to use the blue flower on my side bar.  I didn't even remember having a blue flower on my side bar.  I was told to TAKE IT DOWN NOW!.

OK...first, yes I will take it down.....now?  No, I'm going to type to Mr. Snooty" holler about a flower guy." 

How about something like this "Hello Pammie, I don't know you but I am thrilled that you like my flower so much that you would put it on your blog for the whole world to see and enjoy. Thank you for loving something that I created, but I would like you to take it down."
You see, when someone says to me "take it down NOW" I'm afraid my response is ALWAYS going to be "or what?"  I have to fight that impulse believe me.

Hello you sweet wonderful people out there!!!!!!

I have been doing all sorts of interesting things since we last spoke.  I have a new 7 week old grandson, and an extra 50lbs of weight.  I've started smoking again but fight it constantly.

My family is all well.  The sober ones.....still are.

God is so wonderful to me.

I would like to join the circle again.............but first I have to go to the garden and pluck a blue flower, which in essence is killing it from the page....but some Mr. Snooty pants somewhere will be so happy, and hey....I do like to bring joy where I can.


8 comments:

Syd said...

Hey Pammie, glad that you are back. I wish that people would ask in a nice way. You are a flower and don't need one created by someone else.

Congrats on the new grandson. Take care of yourself.

Mary LA said...

Thrilled to see you back again!

Kissypoo for the grandson.

I have so missed you. My Great Dane Satchi sends love to Theo.

Mary Christine said...

Pammie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have a new grandson! Awesome! There is nothing in the world like a new baby.

I read that comment in the last post, what the hell is the matter with people?

I remember what your blog used to have on it about your chicken stories: something like, Please don't use my chicken stories darlin'.

Glad you are back. The blogging world is just not the same without you.

Anonymous said...

Hey there, Boo Bear! So glad to hear from you! I was elated to so you updated in my reader :-)

Annette said...

Pam!! Yayyyy, the blogging world is back on its feet again. Pammie is back! You have been missed.

People are crazy!

Congrats on the new grandbaby. You lucky thing! So happy you are back!!

Kary May said...

Whew!! I'm so glad you're back but I didn't want to become a stalker and bug you about where you were. "Hey, where you going? Can I go too? Can I? Can I?"
It sounds like life has been life, good and bad and a little bit of neither mixed in, but it beats the alternative.
Missed you!

Marcia said...

Hi Pammie, congrats on the new grandson! Nice to hear from you! I have missed you.

Unknown said...

شركة طيوب لتسليك المجارى
شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام
شركة رش مبيدات بالخبر
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالخبر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بحفرالباطن
شركة عزل اسطح بالاحساء