Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday

Ms. Talks to much sponsee called me drunk last night.  Two years of listening to her pontificate on her misery and how God has shortchanged her finally came to a head.  Sigh.

I found a beautiful purple-ish old drafting paper drawing of some downtown streets in Houston from the 1960's, in an old closet at work.  For three weeks I have spent about an hour each evening with a tiny paint brush and white paint, making an intricate small pattern of dots covering the paper.  I used it to wrap a gift to my oldest daughter and I hope she sees the love.

All I can say about today being Friday is "it's about damn time."

8 comments:

Mary Christine said...

The drawing / wrapping paper sounds awesome. Picture?

I concur about Friday - and I think I will like it a lot better at about 5:00.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry your sponsee was unable to find a sufficient substitute.

dAAve said...

happy friday!

Doug Tilley said...

Hello I’m Doug Tilley from San Diego Califorina. I checked out your profile on blogger.com and thought you might like my blog. It’s 12stepsmadesimple.blogspot.com​ I’m new at blogging and would like your opinion.

Anonymous said...

Uh oh, Doug asked for your opinion..

LOL

Yeah Friday!

Annette said...

I'm heaving a big deep sigh of relief that Friday is here too. I am off work at 10:30 tonight and then I have 48 hours before it all begins again.

Syd said...

Happy Friday, Pammie. If her self pity drove her to drink, maybe the drink will drive her back in. I hope so.

Jess Mistress of Mischief said...

:) driven by a hundred forms...she is.

I'm with Syd and praying that she will be driven to the solution quickly!

The drafting paper drawing sounds awesome!