- I'm having some irrational relationships with all my new plants in the backyard. I'm worried about their feelings or something and feeling that their lives are in my hands and I can't let them down. It's yet another way my guilt can play out.
- I can not explain humility to my "talks to much" sponsee. She drank for two days and says that God has let her down. God will not make her ex-husband stop being an ass so the conclusion is that God is not powerful after all.
- I wish I could have one day where I wasn't trying to "cope" my way through something.
- I'm grateful that I don't have young children to care for.
- When I was making life choices in my 20's and 30's, I wonder what the heck I was thinking? I seemed to have been operating under no other power but fear. I was so deceived by that monster....fear.
- I am easily deceived.
- I am grateful today to have plan.
Monday, April 30, 2012
Every time I let my guard down, Monday shows up again.