1. One of the blogs I read each morning has gone private, with no instructions on how to join.
2. I took Syd's suggestion on changing the comment format and we will see if that works here.
3. My job is at a frantic pace right now and I notice myself thriving in that environment...hmmmm.
4. Years ago, a man I still work with told me that once a month he turns over the stack of papers on his desk and makes a decision "right or wrong" about the piece that has worked its' way to the bottom at that time. I have adopted that habit and find that the "I don't know what to do with this" issue gets resolved, right or wrong and I feel so much more capable of attacking new things.
5. I spend or waste I should say, many hours of my life trying to figure out the exact "right" way of doing certain things. I wish sometimes that I would just do it.
6. I sat in a very important meeting yesterday with a very important man and pronounced his name wrong the entire time. Damn it.
7. I can not even begin to fathom what God is thinking but I have faith that my name is mixed up in there somewhere.
8. I have the desire to do my very best today and I'm willing to take the action. I let God know my intentions and ask for his help to get there. That's all I know to do.