Thursday, May 5, 2011

Stop Your Lives for a few days....K?


I am leaving at the butt crack of dawn tomorrow for a 4 day trip to North Carolina so I will be away until Tuesday.  Please put your lives on hold and commit to a drama free weekend so I don't miss anything K?

I've had an awesome week even though some un-awesome things have been happening.  I love a good mystery and God provides that every day. I love drug addicts, drunks and crazy people and God provides me with opportunities to be around them every day as well.  Some I even gave birth to, married and continue to sit in meetings with.  Having actually "tasted" Gods' mercy and grace, I feel compelled to watch it happen to others.

My dog stepped on my broke toe last night which may not sound like much to you but he is a 170 lb. Great Dane. When I hollered (loudly) he started running around to all the windows barking and trying to figure out who scared Mama :-)

See ya Tuesday.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a momma of four dogs, my heart goes out to you and tell your baby to lift his head, eyes and ears up. Poor thing. Hugs. Tammy

Lou said...

Good luck with the TSA

Syd said...

Hey Pammie, you are just one state away. Enjoy the time in the North C. It is a nice time of year. See you soon.

dAAve said...

That's hilarious about the little doggy.

Have a nice trip. We're having a (what should be) great fundraiser on Friday the 13th. A murder mystery dinner where several people may be killed while eating. I'm inviting you to join us (it's $25).

Sober Julie said...

awww your dog sounds hilarious! I personally can promise to have almost no life in the next few days lol. So have a great trip

Carverlane said...

About the dog: too funny!
Have a great trip.

Kim

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

xo

Anybeth said...

"butt crack of dawn"...teehee!

Her Big Sad said...

I hope your trip is awesome and your toe is well-protected.... I bet that big puppy is going to miss you a lot!