- Yesterday was my sober birthday. Twenty-two years. Thank you God. I practiced compassionate living for the day and felt at ease when I went to bed.
- My two daughters are haveing an extraordinary bonding experience over the new baby. It is awesome to watch and has done my heart good.
- My oldest grandson graduated from the 8th grade this week. He was accepted into a magnet HS for science and engineering and he is a precious sweet boy.
- I went to my first Tai Chi class on Sunday. It is an hour drive both ways (I live in a big ass city). I joined the class as an avenue to help me love myself. My lungs are screwed, yet I continue to smoke like a burning house. I've gained fifty pounds yet I continue to eat whatever I crave. I am trying to find ways to love my body and lungs again. So, I'm practicing what I learned on Sunday. I've started walking again, and I have set a calorie goal for each day. So far, so good.
- Letting people be who they are continues to be my biggest stumbling block in life.