Saturday, February 25, 2012

Looking for Joy

For some reason, I can now see pictures from other blogs and add pictures to mine.  Thank you God for messing with my computer while I was busy with earth stuff.

I am looking for the joy in everything today, it is my 24 hour goal. 
  • I will take a minute to enjoy the scent of my lavender Downy while I do the laundry.
  • I will take the time to notice the beautiful colors in the produce section as I grocery shop today.
  • I will welcome the precious one on one time with my sober daughter as I take her to her eye appointment.
  • I will provide my husband with a non judgmental ear as he talks about his day, and will point out to him his wonderful qualities each time I see one pop up.
  • I will bundle up this afternoon and take my walk.  I will notice and appreciate the beautiful flowers that everyone has been planting this week.
  • I will weigh and be satisfied that I am doing all I can do on my diet adventure.
  • I will look for the good today.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just started seeing the pictures in my reader too.

Ain't life grand, Pammie Port Lavaca!!

Grace-WorkinProgress said...

Your post encouraged me to see all that is wonderful about today.

thanks

Syd said...

Good stuff, Pammie. I like seeing the beauty rather than all the ugly that is out there.

Mary Christine said...

Well, you will be a blessing in all those lives today - including mine.

xoxox

April said...

Thank you for the wonderful reminder to be grateful for all of the things in life no matter how small they may seem. It's amazing how many more wonderful things we notice once sober. :)

Bar L. said...

Sounds like a wonderful day. Its the simple things in life make me feel peace and gratitude.