- I have lost 10lbs. since Feb. 1- through 900 calories a day and walking. Today I up the calorie count to 1000 for the next two weeks. This is the only way I know how to diet. I will raise the calorie count every two weeks until I'm not losing anymore. Fish and vegetables have been my mainstay...yum.
- Sober girl has received yet another certification in some sort of healing vibration art. I don't know exactly what it is but she is performing some sort of energy transference from the moon to my oldest daughters womb this week in order to help her get pregnant. She is well versed in "all things crystal."
- This past Saturday was my last meeting as Chair of my Area for my fellowship. It was bittersweet in that a lot of time will be freed up now but it was such an awesome privilege to serve in that capacity.
- My young co-worker did in fact become my boss on Friday. I am good with that.
- I have been asked to do a workshop at our Area Convention this summer and I am looking forward to that.
- It has been cold here in H town and I do not function well in these temperatures. I need to be in the back yard digging up something or other and "for me" it's just too cold. I do not like the weather to dictate to me....."stay inside where it's warm!"
- I'm anxious to see how this new week unfolds. My intention is to bring love to the space surrounding me, show compassion to those I come in contact with and ask God to lead me throughout the day.
Monday, February 13, 2012
It's a new week once again
I have not posted in a few days because my mornings have been kind of whack and I am not an evening blogger. So some stuff: