- Some big things are changing at work and I need to accept this and learn to change with it or be left behind. I have to make a living and for now my living is contingent on doing it their way.
- I am holding back an amends right now because I truly have not figured out if I owe one or if I am simply following an old beaten path of mine to avoid confrontation by keeping the peace at all costs.
- I can no longer afford the co-pay on my daughters many many medications. I can not afford the result of not paying for them either.
- I am nostalgic for the days when the news of my own neighborhood was all that was relevant and the world was no bigger than the state of Texas.
- I am longing for certain people who have died and can not give me counsel.
- I am overwhelmed and fighting the very process I know will that will ease my spirit.
- Sometimes I go to God last because I need to wallow in it for awhile.
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Kind of wallowing
What I know.