Saturday, October 8, 2011

And the trumpets sound


Everyone seems to have so many interesting things going on in bloggville.  Most of the things I have going on are all up in my damn head.  It's a virtual symphony up there with the huge tympani drums pounding out the intro to the space odyssey song as soon as I wake up in the morning as I wait to find out who my supporting cast will be for the day.

I've never touched an iphone, ipad, ipod or apple computer for no other reason than......well, I don't know.  I did not know I needed them I guess.  I did not know who Steve Jobs was until everyone in the world seemed to. I do however, know the life story of the three Nobel Peace Prize winners.  I'm behind the main stream in some areas and ahead in others so maybe it kind of evens out.

I want to be able to lay my head down tonight with some sense of satisfaction so I better getting moving on this beautiful day. 

2 comments:

Syd said...

It's okay Pammie. I am sure that things will go well whether you had an Apple or not.

Mary Christine said...

I'm impressed that you know the Nobel Peace Prize winners.