Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Rushed

  •  Yesterday went well for my husband.  They removed a lot of the packing that had some kind of mesh in it that was causing his terrible sore throat.  Today they will remove even more.  If there is no bleeding than he can come home.  But excuse me........what if it starts again tomorrow or the next day????
  •  He doesn't seem to be grieving the loss of the morphine like I would be ;)
  •  I have a huge project at work that I can not seem to concentrate on and I really need to concentrate.  Hopefully this week will end better than it started.
Crap, I've let the morning get away. 
So, who did kill that precious baby girl? 
What is Sunday dinner going to be like at that familys' house?

I've got to start posting at night when I have time to sit and think of something in the vicinity of interesting.

6 comments:

Mary Christine said...

I am glad to hear your husband is getting weller. I have a friend who just went through that packing thing last week.

I am thinking about nighttime blogging too. I am just kind of a blank slate in the a.m., and in too big of a hurry.

Lou said...

Obviously, you and MC aren't "morning people". I have to blog in the a.m. because promptly at 8:45 p.m. I fall asleep at the computer...LOL

Praying that the Husband will come home today.

Syd said...

I hope that your husband continues his recovery. What caused the nosebleed to begin with? I blog whenever I get the time. Sometimes morning but mostly at night. I am much more of a night owl than a morning person. Retirement has done that to me.

dAAve said...

Carry on.

Unknown said...

Thinking of you and sending much love to you, I hope that they figure out what the bleeding is from and what is happening for him. Blog when you can, we just love reading you!!! xo
G

Marcia said...

I always think your blogs are interesting. Glad your husband is doing better.