Saturday, July 23, 2011

Floors and Praying


Did you know that one of the treatments for drinking antifreeze is straight alcohol thru an IV?  Your liver will go for the alcohol and displace the antifreeze every time.

My dream is to clean my filthy floors today.  It is a lofty dream but one I am holding to today.  I am currently washing throw rugs in Original Scent Downy and have changed the bags in the vacuum, head on the mop and pad on the swiffer thing.  Think how much faster it would go if a couple of you would show up and help. Just sayin'.

Cleaning floors and praying..........go together.

6 comments:

Lou said...

Pammie's back.

dAAve said...

I'm on my way.

No. Hold on.
Never mind.

Anonymous said...

Cleaniness is next to Godliness. At least according to my mom.

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

I like clean floors..makes the rest of the house feel a little bit more cleaner - even if it's cluttered.lol

Have a great day Pam xo

Syd said...

I'm going to go clean the cobra pit instead--see Dave's post today and you will see that he needs some help.

Mary Christine said...

I just could NOT get on my knees and do the kitchen and bathroom today, so I mopped. I could have come over and mopped yours too, but you live too far away. xoxoxox, mc