Monday, April 11, 2011

XYZ- Examine Your Zipper

How well do you have to know a guy to tell him his zipper is down?  Do you need to be pretty good friends or can you tell a stranger?

The head honcho at a big ass rehab facility in town called me yesterday to ask me a question about crack.  How very nice that my name came up in a group of big wigs when they needed information about the dirtiest sleaziest street drug in town. sigh.

I am just full of hope concerning the week ahead.  I know God has it all mapped out for me but I really do wish he would offer sneak previews.  I am armed with willingness, gratitude and a new tube of very flattering lipstick.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Willingness and gratitude are all good, but oftentimes it's the lipstick that seals the deal. Just sayin'.

'Morning, Pam :)

drybottomgirl said...

There's nothing like a good lipstick...and there's a reason we don't know what lies around every corner....if we did we'd never take another step! Be fearless.....

Syd said...

I really like that you have that tube. You will look wonderful no matter how much sleaze comes your way. I have never thought of a HP as being a tube of lipstick but maybe....