|Audrey Ficociello Art LLC|
- When a child screams not to be tickled. STOP IT!
- When the sun rises each day, have the good manners to to tell God thank you.
- When a newcomer asks "how does this thing work?" Don't say "keep coming back" or "take the cotton out of your ears." Sit down with them and share your experience. GIVE BACK!
- Keep at least two extra desire chips/key tags....in your purse/wallet/glove box so if a meeting runs out of them a new comer won't be left standing and feeling that the long walk was for nothing.
- Ask someone with 30 days to explain their gratitude to you...it's freakin' contagious.
- Don't treat open meetings as cheap group therapy. Someone in the room is trying desperately to figure out how to go the rest of the day without drinking or using and they did not come to your meeting to hear about your sick cat.
- Be gentle with your older (age) members. They sometimes have 30 or 40 more years of painful experiences than you do. Your 10 years of misery is like a cake walk to them.
- Be gentle with the 20 year old who can not imagine a life without ever getting high again.