- I am having some anxiety issues but have all kinds of learned tools to deal with it.
- I have a graduation party to attend this evening at the next door neighbors.
- June is my sober birthday month.
- My husband is leaving for Alaska this week so I will have the dog and house to my self. This can be nice but a little scarey at night. He has a job for one week there to do.
- I seem to have lost my appetite. I will not send a search party to look for it.
- I painted a stepping stone last night and set it on the front porch this morning. It says Be Kind.
- I am lonesome in my heart this morning for something or someone but I don't know what or who it is.
- Not smoking is getting all over my nerves.
- I can breath.
Saturday, June 2, 2012
I wonder what has caused my blogging slump? Maybe it's someone elses fault. I'm an addict so if I ponder over it long enough I can figure out an elaborate story about how I am not to blame, or go to the other extreme and find ways to make everything my fault. sigh.