- Husband is in Alaska on business and the quiet house is so damn soothing!
- I've been in bed by 8:00pm every night and loving that.
- I am however afraid of a one arm serial killer holding a machete while one of his eye balls dangles from his eye socket. This makes sleeping a little difficult since I'm watching the alarm light on the panel all night.
- My hair is going through a rebellion stage.
- Last night, I decided to do a written 10th step. Whoa....I'm in my own way a lot. A couple of issues really were about "me." Ouch.
- I received many calls and texts about an Area service position that has opened up that many people seem to want me to take. I don't want it. Funny though, the "I don't want it" thought has never stopped me before.
- I guess my hair isn't the only thing going through a rebellious stage.
- I'm making decisions without seeking Gods will on the topic.
- That never ends well.
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Just a list
Just the facts: