Saturday, October 29, 2011

Cancelling my call to the FBI


I left work at noon on Thursday and got into my bed.  By noon yesterday, I was convinced that I had been poisoned.  By ten last night I decided to agree with my husband that I have some sort of stomach virus and perhaps it is not a result of someone poisoning me.  This morning my hair is very strangely stuck up in various directions and I actually feel like getting in the shower with some soap.  Good grief, it's odd when something just knocks the hell out of you in the middle of the day and puts you in bed for 36 hours.

I'm anxious to get to your blogs and oh lord what has my husband done to my kitchen........

6 comments:

dAAve said...

I'm gonna go out on a limb and suggest that you make it through the day -- sober.

Lou said...

Missed you.

Anonymous said...

I went through the same thing after I had my flu shot, better now finally, glad you are too.

Syd said...

Glad that you are back to feeling better. Being poisoned would not be fun.

Anonymous said...

I am certainly glad you are back.

Let Go, Let God said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. Interesting, as I'm learning to witness, the stories I make up in my head that come from left field and not true. But, that's my head.