Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Back in a Few


I don't want to jinx myself but it seems I have been able to "do something" with my hair the last few days.

I'm leaving for Tulsa this morning for a few days on business and I'm wishing that I weren't.  I've got the lingering coughing fits from being sick last week and I'm afraid that it will start up on the plane and people will stare at me.

I am so grateful to have y'alls blogs to read each morning and I really do see it as a blessing in my life.  God truly does know how to use every imaginable way to speak to my heart.

3 comments:

Syd said...

Have a safe trip, Pammie. I enjoy reading you. More will be revealed with the hair.

Mary Christine said...

Oh Pammie, you are truly a blessing in my life. Have a safe and enjoyable trip. And take some cough drops with you.

dAAve said...

Fly VERY carefully. Don't do anything that will make everyone stare at you.