· This weekend I discovered that the entire world is out there drinking.
· Every normal person I came in contact with had a drinking story from the previous night.
· Shit-faced is still a term they use today.
· Using “shit” and “face” in the same sentence does not seem to bring forth any light bulbs over their heads.
· I wonder if they ever connect “shit-head” or “shit for brains” with “shit-faced?”
· Ok ok enough!
· Drunk people really don’t want to talk about God. It brings them down.
· “My people” love to talk about God. It brings us up.
· Today begins another week of work where people are neither shit faced nor talking about God.